We currently have the following vacancy.
SCP: 2 – 4
Salary: £17,711 – £18,426 pro rata
Hours per week: 10 hours per week (3:30pm – 5:30pm)
Contract: Permanent / 52 weeks
Required from: 04.11.2019
Closing date: 04.10.2019 (Noon)
Shortlisting: 07.10.2019 (AM)
The post holder will undertake cleaning duties within the school building to maintain a high standard of cleanliness within the school under the supervision of the Cleaning Supervisor. The successful candidates will be required to complete their duties in line with COSHH regulations. It is desirable that the candidate has had previous experience within a childcare/school setting.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Experience of cleaning and using cleaning equipment
- Basic Numeracy and Literacy Skills
- Undertake cleaning of allocated areas in line with specified standards and as directed
- Operate / use domestic and industrial cleaning equipment and materials, following appropriate training
- Responsible for storing allocated equipment and materials safely and securely
- Perform duties in line with health and safety regulations (COSHH) and take action where hazards are identified, report problems with equipment and serious hazards to line manager immediately
- Handle cleaning materials in line with COSHH regulations
- Collect and dispose of waste
- Refill and replace soap, towels and other consumables
- Adhere to safeguarding procedures
Waterloo Primary Academy, will offer you:
- benefits of working within Zest Academy Trust and excellent career opportunities within the Trust as it grows
- a committed, experienced and supportive staff team, academy council and Trust board
- a vibrant school community that is moving forward at pace
- opportunities to flourish and develop personally and professionally
- a warm, supportive and happy place to work
- excellent staff well-being
- continuous service honoured from previous post if applicable
For more information, & how to apply:
Application Forms, person specification and job description is available to download at the bottom of the page or alternatively contact the school office on (01253) 315370.
Please return your completed application form to: Human Resource Department
Waterloo Primary Academy
or alternatively email to HR@zestacademytrust.co.uk
If you have not been contacted within five days of the closing date you can assume that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this vacancy.
Waterloo Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/vulnerable adults. This post is subject to satisfactory two-year reference history, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check), medical clearance, evidence of essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act.